As a growing Dutch Saas startup, we value our team's autonomy and creativity at work. Our mission is to offer a unique sales engagement platform, and we want you to be part of it!
This is not just an internship, but a learning experience where we want to see you develop and become the best business developer you can be. In other words, you will have the opportunity to take full ownership of your business development process, and experiment as you go. As an intern, you play a key role in the expansion of Shaman in the EU. You will be in charge of acquiring new clients in your designated market, and will be the first point of contact for many of these new prospects.
- Researching the best sales tactics and channels to acquire new leads in your designated market.
- Understanding the challenges faced by your prospects and shaping your proposals accordingly.
- Reaching out to your new leads via a variety of channels. From Linkedin messaging to cold calling, you have the flexibility to test things out and think outside the box.
- Contributing in the development of our sales & marketing strategy. Your ideas are important and we want to hear them!
- Helping in identifying potential partners and events that the Shaman can connect with and attend.
- Localizing our content by translating Shaman materials into different languages.
Who you are
- You're a great communicator in English (written and spoken), and speak at least one other European Language. You know how to speak with people in a convincing yet professional manner.
- You have some sales related experience, or a very strong interest in sales.
- You're a true people person. You love getting to know clients and forming strong partnerships.
- You're a fast learner and you like solving problems on your own. BUT you're also not afraid of asking questions.
- You're a challenge seeker. Nothing is impossible in your eyes!
- You're proactive and overflowing with innovative ideas. You're no stranger to thinking outside the box, and curiosity leads the way.
- Shaman is in an exciting stage right now and you have the opportunity to make a real impact on the growth of Shaman. Yep! Even as an intern.
- You will work in a growing startup environment. That means things move fast and things change fast. You have a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes.
- We offer you a high level of autonomy and flexibility to develop your entrepreneurial skills alongside a small & highly experienced team. You will be working closely with the CCO and CEO.
- Flexible working hours in the beautiful town of Haarlem (15 minutes from Amsterdam)
- Start - September 2019
- Duration - 6 months
- 5 days per week
- 600€ per month