BUSINESS DEVELOPER (INTERN)
FULL-TIME (STARTING JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2018)
At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups, currently struggling to find the best tech talents.
After a recent investment round, Flexpat is on the look-out for a new generation of business developers to help expand the company.
- Intrapreneurship: identify business opportunities, develop the ideas and implement them;
- Change the way how companies perceive remote work so that they start hiring flexpats;
- Enable the success of the Flexpat content platform via attracting content and business partners.
- HBO/ University degree or ongoing;
- You have a hands-on, can-do attitude, and are result-driven;
- Your sweet spot is combining strategic analysis (20%) with operational execution (80%);
- You have strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are available for 16+ hours for at least 5-6 months.