Are you interested in marketing and advertising, fluent in German and English and would you like to work out of Amsterdam? Bannerwise has room to grow so we are expanding the sales-team. We're especially looking towards Germany.
Bannerwise is a fast growing, Amsterdam based start-up. We’ve built a software-tool that helps ad agencies and advertisers simplify digital ad creation. Founded by two guys in late 2014, we are now a team of 16 and just opened a hub in Lisbon, Portugal. We’re a very young and informal team that likes games and drinks but we are also very dedicated to what we do.
About the job
We’ve developed a name for ourselves in the Netherlands. Our German sales-rep, Max, has begun to book his first successes in Germany and could use some serious help.
You’ll be doing (video-)calls with potential customers, giving product demonstrations and help our trial users get familiar with the tool. We will get you up to speed about online marketing, provide you with basic sales training and will need your opinion and help with a lot of other stuff; we’re a start-up after all.
- Preferably, you are in possession of a bachelor’s/master’s degree.
- You are tech-savy and interested in online marketing.
- You have some sales experience and/or experience in customer support.
- You are up for a challenge: To conquer Germany and other German speaking countries. This will involve some travelling.
- A job for 32-40 hours a week.
- A great working environment with young and fun-loving colleagues.
- Career perspective, room for self-improvement and ability to gain experience in sales and online marketing.
- Good pay!