Singulart is an international marketplace for artworks. We are driven by the mission to empower artists. By selecting talented visual artists from around the world, we also want to help art lovers to discover new artistic horizons.
Singulart is building a seamless, international and innovative way to find and purchase artworks from an expertly-curated community of global artists.
Backed by a recent fundraising, we are expanding our sales team which has the mission to find and onboard the most talented artists around the world with us.
Part of the team, your primary responsibilities include:
- Finding and qualifying talented painters, photographs and sculptors mainly in the german or uk market
- Help recruiting artists via email campaigns and phones calls achieving the monthly goals defined with Singulart co-founder and sales director
- Managing the artists onboarding on Singulart and maintaining a great relationship with them
- Participating in Singulart company processes continuous improvement and bring creative ideas to achieve our mission
- Experience in online/phone sales
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) with the ability to build and maintain a strong and productive relationships with artists
- Experience in the commercial art world is beneficial but not required
- Native speaker English or German, French is a plus
- All candidates must be willing to be full-time based in Paris (central position in a dynamic start-up environment)