Who are we?
> Want to be part of that? Continue reading!
We’re craving for...
...new talent! We’re looking for a Business Developer with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and interest in technology to join our enthusiastic team. You will be co-responsible for turning into reality our ambition to grow in the BENELUX and beyond. Our ideal Business Developer will build and implement the sales strategy for different markets and products. The person we have in mind is a great listener and adviser. Someone who’s actively looking to open new accounts while building a high performing team around them. If you are ready to take up the challenge of growing a tech company into a successful business and putting in place our development strategy, then it’s you we’re looking for!
> Sounds good? There is more!
Are you eager to...
- Create and manage a Business Development Strategy for The Netherlands?
- Build and develop a solid client portfolio?
- Hold client presentations, manage projects and develop new offers for new and existing clients?
- Develop strong client relationships?
- Analyse client needs and develop new solutions?
- Be a trusted ambassador of Hackages’ values and offer?
Your first objectives and targets in 2019 will be:
1. Build a sustainable and healthy sales pipeline
- Get 10 Sales Qualified leads per month for private trainings, greenfield projects or consulting missions (qualified means those who received an offer from Hackages)
- Convert 50% of sales qualified leads
2. Create and maintain client portfolio in NL
3. Build experience that exceeds customers' expectations
- Win several greenfield projects
- Get long-term partners for Tech Jargon Game trainings
> Great taste. Loading: 50% complete. Go on!
Sounds like you?
- You have a degree in Business, Commercial Sciences, General Management or other
- You’re a native Dutch or English speaker. French or another language is a plus
- You have professional experience in Business Development or Sales. An IT background is a plus
- You’re looking for a challenge at your job and you are not scared of a fast-pace working environment that pushes you to grow fast
- You have a professional sense of taking responsibility
- You’re a good listener and communicator
- You’re convincing, proactive and determined
- You thrive in a team but you also know how to work autonomously and to manage your own priorities
- You have an affinity with and/or interest for technology and you’re willing to immerse yourself in this field
> Yes? No doubt about it: we’re a match!
What’s in it for you?
- Your own spot in our young & dynamic team
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary package and extralegal advantages according to your level of education and experience
- An attractive bonus scheme
- A personal Uplifting Program that we’ll design together with you to ensure your personal learning and career development
Totally up for it?
Great! Let us know who you are! Get in touch with Dasha Bespyatova at email@example.com by 10 April. Send us your resume and a short motivation letter explaining why you want to work with us. We’re curious to get to know you and your previous work, so don’t hesitate to show us any (side) projects and accomplishments you’re proud of!