Are you an inspired dealmaker keen on envisioning and actualise a bright future for airborne wind energy? Join Kitepower's mission and contribute to change how the worlds' energy demands are met.
• MSc in business or related fields.
• Experience in the (renewable) energy sector.
• Experience in managing customer/partner relationships.
• Experience in project management/coordination.
• Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
• Good working knowledge in English.
• Project management of Kitepower wind park projects in 2019.
• Identify new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets and develop service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets.
• Applying for and writing research and funding proposals.
• Assisting the sales team.
• Customer acquisition/support.
• EU subsidy reporting, relationship management with EU.
• Organising and coordinating marketing and PR campaigns.
• Visiting events/ fairs.
• Ability to travel (Dutch Antilles, Caribbean).
• Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
• Passion for wind sports.