At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups, currently struggling to find the best tech talents.
After closing a recent investment round, Flexpat is on the look-out for a Business Developer, to support our fast-growing company. As a Business Developer of the Flexpat crew, you will act as an entrepreneur within the company. Your goal is to enable people to work & travel from all around the globe. You goal is to determine companies to start hiring remote workers and to contribute to making Flexpat the go-to platform for remote work. Moreover, you offer support in business development tasks in various parts of the organization.
- Drive sales end-to-end, make it successful, build a team, scale a team;
- Change the way how companies perceive remote work so that they start hiring flexpats;
- Enable the success of the Flexpat content platform via attracting content and business partners;
- Coordinate and communicate with the travel department to launch the travel management service.
- HBO/University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of sales (e.g. SDR) experience and at least 1 year of startup experience;
- You have a hands-on, can-do attitude, and are result-driven;
- Your sweet spot is combining strategic analysis (20%) with operational execution (80%);
- You have strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer?
- Impact: By making Flexpat a success for companies, you(!) enable people to live their dream life of work & travel. We will recognize your success with constant opportunities for growth and personal development.
- 5%: Work 5% of your time on your own projects.
- Culture: You will join an entrepreneurial environment where people support each other and grow together. We value culture and believe that it’s a major key to success.
- Flexpat lifestyle: You will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working and traveling from any point of the world! If that’s not exciting, then we don’t know what is...
Is it you we've been looking for all along? Join the Flexpat team here or email email@example.com for further questions!
Check us out here!