The total amount of Internet of Things (IoT) devices is predicted to grow to 75 billion worldwide by 2025, a fivefold increase in ten years. Unfortunately, all of this doesn't come without drawbacks to our privacy.
Personal data processed by IoT devices is being collected and then sold to third-parties, often without our knowledge or consent. To make matters even worse, having such a product at home can expose us to a myriad of cyberthreats - including identity theft, ransomware, malware, phishing, and more.
We develop a Plug&Play solution that will help solve this problem by allowing people to regain control over their devices.
What you will do:
- Conception and implementation of market research to better define the potential target market.
- Developing new market entry strategies based on consumer demand.
- Initiation of partnership opportunities with companies and other startups in this prospective field.
What we look for:
- Understanding of Business development and marketing.
- High affinity to the startup world and great interest in IT, especially in the field of smart-home technologies.
- High motivation and independent working style.
- Founding experience is an advantage.
What we offer:
We offer an interesting and challenging field of work in the meeting point between current state-of-the-art research and a huge consumer market. You are given the unique opportunity to work on a project in cooperation with CISPA − Helmholtz Center for Information Security. We work with internationally recognized experts and have the support of the institute’s wide network of partners.
Other perks include a newly renovated office-space in a young and dynamic environment, where professional development is fostered and encouraged. TVöD pay group depending on qualifications with an option to become a co-founder.
If this challenging task appeals to you and you want to hear more please visit: bitahoy.com/joinus or contact us [email protected]