As a Business Developer, you’ll meet the farmers face-to-face and make sure that they seamlessly integrate eAgronom into their business processes.
You will acquire new customers and support existing ones. You will also identify new business opportunities by monitoring inbound leads. All this means a lot of communication, training, and sales.
You have to be motivated by working with people, excited to launch win-win partnerships with businesses, and driven by results in order to succeed in this job.
A little bit about you:
- At least 2 years of sales background in agricultural business
- A network of contacts with owners of farms with a common area
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Crave challenges that make you learn and grow
- B-category driver's license
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Bonus points: have startup experience
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive training and coaching for your career development.
- You´ll get to work in a fast-growing international company
- You’ll get to travel to the Estonian office for a week of onboarding.
- You´ll get to work in our young and talented team with amazing energy
- You’ll get to do something that 99% of people never do: Launch a new product in a new market.
- You’ll also get a great salary, commission, vacation days, and company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim.
PS. Please send your CV in English!