We are looking for a driven and passionate addition to our Berlin office to help us manage and develop our business.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting business development activities such as creating pitches to investors
- Organizing our projects, tasks and administration
- Taking charge, claiming ownership and overseeing your own projects
- Responsible for business and finance administration e.g. controlling, invoicing, contact with bookkeeping
- Assisting the CEO and management in their roles
- Daily office management
The ideal candidate has some of the following qualifications:
- You are self-driven, ambitious and enjoy new challenges
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken & written)
- You are a bachelor’s or master’s student in business administration (or similar)
- Your job should be more than a job, and you want to make a difference
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Flexible schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Comradery with a dynamic team of energy traders, data scientists, and business managers
- A fun working environment that supports learning and collaboration
The successful candidate will get responsibility and operational freedom from the beginning. If you want to be a part of this journey, send your application to [email protected]
For questions, please contact Martin Damgaard Larsen at +49 (0) 30 789 5252-01.
Deadline for application is 30th of June 2019, but the sooner the better.