ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality is improved.
We love the challenge, the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Autonomy & Flexible Hours
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Flat Hierarchy
- Transparent Salary Bands
We are looking for a Partner Manager who wants to strengthen our branding collaborations to extend our brand awareness and product visibility.
With us, you will build up and maintain brand partner relationships.
You're well organized, creative and a tech enthusiast. You like working in a small, agile team. You are an outgoing person and with great communication skills.
- Professional experience in the field of marketing
- Project management experience with external stakeholders
- Business fluent in English and German
- Build up brand partner relationships
- Develop showcases with branding partners
- Establish a ProGlove brand experience in exhibition spaces
- Coordinate showcase and prototype development of tinkering interns
- You will be the connection between the Development teams, Event Manager and Country Manager to put the product vision and benefits in the right spotlight