Our partner is an international real estate agency that is looking for interns in their customer relations department. Based in Barcelona, the beautiful capital of Catalunya, the company is characterized by professionalism and a good reputation, combining apartment rental with a wide variety of extra services, in order to make the customers’ stay as comfortable as possible. Focused on customer satisfaction, their friendly team is delivering the best service, always wearing a smile.
You will become a part of this team and help them in their everyday activity while developing your professional and interpersonal skills and gaining hands-on experience. They don't have a reception per se. We have representatives who operate outside the office to meet their guests at the apartment, so they would be interested for you to make an internship in their office with them.
BOOKING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
- Replying to email requests from prospective clients/guests.
- Replying to emails from clients/guests with reservations.
- Answering phone calls to clients.
- Managing testimonials from guests.
- Occasional studies as needed (regarding competitors' prices, etc.).
- High level of English (written and spoken).
- Other languages as French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- High motivation and versatility.
- Availability for minimum 6 months.
- Ability to get a training agreement from your university.
- 35 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday 09:30-18:30 (minus 1 hour lunch at 13:00).
Benefits: 400 EUR/month, 2 days holiday/month.