If you’re passionate about transferring our platform into reality and supporting customers as well as partners by building their solutions on top of evan.network, we have a great offer for you.
As part of our team, you are the bridge to partners and customers. In joint teams, you are responsible for creating architectures and products to build industry-specific solutions on top of evan.network. Together with the product development team, you create new platform features based on the demand from various customer and community projects. As a Blockchain Architect, you are the one who creates real industry solutions on the network stack.
As a Blockchain Architect at evan.network, you help our customers using evan.network and Blockchain technology in an appropriate way. You are intimately familiar with the Blockchain space. You have experience in developing smart contracts and/or Dapps, and you are passionate about identifying, concepting, and building cutting-edge, innovative decentralized customer solutions.
- Experience in Blockchain development and design of complex integration architectures
- Knowledge of Ethereum would be great
- Practical knowledge of various interface technologies and methodologies
- You can delve into the requirements and wishes of our customers and partners
- Strong knowledge of computer science
- You enjoy traveling
Nice-to-have but no requirement
- Experience with backend development in languages such as Rust/C/C++/Python
- Experience with DApps paradigm
- Practical experience developing Ethereum Smart Contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with decentralized storage like IPFS
As part of a young and dynamic team, we offer you the opportunity to constantly work with the latest technologies and develop them further. At the side of experienced Blockchain developers you solve complex tasks and help us to build the social network of things combined with the greatest possible flexibility regarding your working conditions. You work based on a feature-oriented roadmap using all the development tools you like best.
Just as often as we pet cats in the office, we conduct code reviews with each other. (we pet often) Our adrenaline rises beside a good game of Tetris on our company Gameboys with the thought to automate our development work as much as possible.
Do you find yourself in the above descriptions? Are you ready for Club Mate drinking competitions (optionally also milk) or breathtaking ping pong matches against one of the best players in the world? (he plays with two rackets at the same time) Then jump on the train and join us!