- A diploma in biomedical mechanics
- 2 years working experience
- experience in maintaining automated/electromechanical/electronic systems are mandatory
- supervisory and/or training expertise is a definite plus
- 6 months minimum
- English level B1
The biomedical technician is responsible for maintaining biomedical equipment used in MSF's medical facilities. This includes verifying the installation and start-up of medical equipment, maintaining, monitoring and repairing biomedical equipment, supervising, training and supporting users, updating maintenance records and technical documentation and ensuring computerized maintenance management software is effective.
- Management of the equipment required by the project : procurement, installation, maintenance and supervision of biomedical equipment
- Supervising and training logistics teams and locally employed and/or international personnel.
- Providing logistical support to medical teams.