ob description About Gorillas:
We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a Start-Up in Den Haag from day one and to have a real impact on the company’s success. We have a "Rider First"-Approach so we will invest a lot so that you feel welcome at Gorillas.
- You will deliver groceries on a bike from our warehouse to a customer in our delivery radius
- You will be the most important point of contact to our customers
- You will represent Gorillas on the streets
- You love riding your bike
- You are friendly, open-minded, enjoy talking to people and you have a positive can-do attitude
- You know your way around Den Haag
- Ideally, you have worked in a delivery job before (not mandatory)
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless.
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory at Gorillas
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.