Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly last-mile delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers ♂️. . across several countries in Europe.
Our mission is to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfill that vision. I n 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong. We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from & remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high !
Data is the fuel that drives all our decisions at Stuart. From strategic to product development to operational decisions the common enabler for all of these is accurate and timely data. The Global BI team is responsible for making the data available and accessible across the company via a state of the art reporting engine comprising a central “source of truth” data warehouse (Redshift) and a portfolio of self-serve analysis and reporting tools.
We are looking for a versatile Data Analyst to join our team. If you enjoy wrangling data and generating insights as much as you enjoy building robust data models and pipelines and you feel at home writing SQL queries and Python scripts then this job is tailored for you. This is a great opportunity to grow your career at a young and agile yet global company and have a real impact on Stuart’s business, partners and customers. This role can be based in Paris or Barcelona.
- Understand the analytical needs and gather requirements from all relevant stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into technical data specifications
- Setup data pipelines using existing tools and apply data modeling techniques to design efficient tables in the data warehouse to serve business and product analysts
- Build analytical dashboards and reports that best communicate relevant KPIs to stakeholders
- Document and maintain our data dictionaries and metric definitions
- Remove obstacles and ensure data availability and accessibility for all stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience professional experience with SQL, data warehousing and MS Excel
- 1+ years of relevant experience working with Python and its relevant data analysis modules (pandas, numpy, matplotlib, ...etc.)
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Periscope, PowerBI or others
- Understanding of data modelling and database design
- Possesses excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly).
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Git and some experience coding as part of a team Familiarity with AWS services such as Redshift, S3, EC2, Lambda Familiarity with Airflow to build/orchestrate data pipelines
- The opportunity to growth rapidly in a tech startup
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Food allowance and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by Sanitas
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Annual company offsite – Formentera Island last year!
- Monthly after-work events - game nights, parties, BBQ, escape rooms and much more!