TerraCycle is seeking a full-time Backend Software Engineer to join its IT Team based in downtown Budapest.
We are looking for a smart and open-minded person who is eager to learn Ruby on Rails. We are currently working on the websites of a multinational company- as part of a team you’ll get to develop a software to be used in many countries.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU:
- are a backend engineer experienced in web-based projects (3+ years);
- are interested in working with Ruby based on Agile principles;
- are a team player, and you are comfortable with using English at work;
- are sharp, creative, detail-oriented with strong research skills and demonstrated initiative.
- Ruby / Python / PHP / Js / Java
- AWS, Heroku or similar cloud infrastructure
- SQL - Redis, or anything similar as a plus
- at least one statically typed language (preferred: C++/Java/C#)
- version control with git
- testing frameworks - TDD
- Linux/Mac working environment
- service a renowned international company with an interesting business model;
- work at a cozy office in downtown Budapest;
- are in a nice, fun working community;
- have coffee and a competitive salary;
- offer a supportive atmosphere.
- In case of acceptance, we offer you a 3-month tutoring period, during which you can learn everything you need to know about Ruby on Rails.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to [email protected]