- You will build up deep knowledge about our python based backend services running on AWS and edge devices and work with our founders and PMs to surface and asses new ideas and optimize processes
- You collaborate with our designers, front-end & ML engineers in implementing them
- You manage our technical debt and evolve our architecture to support future requirements and meet our SLA agreements
- You mentor other engineers on API and python design patterns, cloud services and DevOps
- You will be a strong contributor in engineering and will only move towards people management if you choose to do so
- You don't need years of experience with exactly our technology stack.
- We care much more about your motivation and that you quickly learn new concepts
- You ideally already have experience with what we work with:
- Frontend written in Vue.js
- Backend in Python using Flask & SQLAlchemy following a microservice architecture
- Amazon RDS and S3 for data persistence
- Kubernetes for container orchestration and GitLab CI / CD
- Infrastructure on AWS provisioned using Terraform
- A MacBook or ThinkPad and 37-inch curved screen
- A startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies and agile team structures
- Flexible working hours and office space in the lively and inspiring Werksviertel
- The option to work remotely within Europe
- Initial contact in the first 24 hours
- Interview with you and a member of our team
- coding challenge
- In-person meeting in Munich
Our job offer
Backend Engineer - Python / AWS - Remote (m / f / d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.