Ohlala is a platform for instant paid dating. We are live in seven German cities, NYC, and more on the way.
We want a Backend Engineer who can impact and shape the development of our product which is still in it’s early stages.
- full responsibility for the Node.js backend in our company
- maintain and extend our webapp and additional tools that run on a multi-server cluster
- scale our app for global markets
- integrate payment providers
- squeeze the last bit of performance out of our servers
- analytical way of thinking and problem solving
- you’ve read the Pragmatic Programmer
- Node.js, Express.js, npm
- noSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, ArangoDB, Redis)
- optional: Puppet, Chef, Docker
What we offer:
- work together with an inspiring and experienced team
- a high impact position with enormous learning potential and the ability to shape our company and product
- beautiful office space that is part of the famous Factory community
- genuine Berlin-style startup experience offering fancy high-caffeine drinks
- competitive payment
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to email@example.com, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.