Join Europe’s leading online platform for fashion; a public company with a strong workforce of more than 15,000 employees of over 100 different nationalities. We are united by ambitious objectives to impact the fashion industry and add value to all players in the fashion ecosystem.
Back-end Engineer in the Tech SEO team will be responsible for the development and operation of the Zalando SEO platform. The responsibility for developing and testing new features, as well as optimising and monitoring our existing platform are your responsibilities. You'll be working with experienced developers in an agile team where you can bring your knowledge and skills to a large scale system.
- Create highly scalable solutions
- Own the entire development cycle - from architecture design to testing, implementation and maintenance
- Own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver
- Operate large-scale applications on cloud (AWS or Kubernetes), based on a microservices architecture
- 3+ years of experience in either Java with no fear of learning new languages such as Scala
- Highly experienced in microservices and cloud architectures, preferably Kubernetes
- Skillful in design methods and patterns, data and API specifications
- Good understanding of quality assurance and testing methods