Yousign is a major player in the electronic signature market. Our intuitive and legal SaaS solution enables thousands of companies from all sectors of activity to send, sign and store their contracts.
70 yousigners in Caen, Paris and in remote all over France
We are a passionate and close-knit team
More than 4,500 customers trust us, including Bpifrance, Sellsy, Cisco, Konbini and Mention.
Driven by strong growth and our recent association with the renowned startup studio e-Founders, behind Aircall, Spendesk, Front and Mailjet, our ambition is now to reinvent the electronic signature experience and establish ourselves in Europe.
We are looking for a talented person to strengthen the team and take part in an exceptional adventure! Communication and questioning will be the pillars of the success of our collaboration.
Participate in the development of the Yousign API to build an extraordinary electronic signature product. You will work with about ten people from the product team and in close collaboration with the QA and Design team.
Job description ✍️ ....
The mission is to develop new functionalities in our products within the technical team (in Caen, Paris or remotely).
Today, all our back-end is developed with a REST API. Your work will be the basis for the development of the Yousign API, you will be an asset in the improvement of our existing services but also in the construction of new bricks.
We use robust and scalable technologies such as Docker and RabbitMQ for development. We also do continuous integration to deploy our releases in one click! For more details, here is our Stackshare.
- Design, develop and deploy powerful and scalable APIs
- Ensuring the quality of the processes and code
- Carry out tests (this is essential to guarantee the quality of our products in production!)
- Understand the needs related to the development of a feature and communicate on the progress of its development
- Work with the front-end team so they can integrate new features from the API
- You will work with our tech team on a daily basis with tools such as Gitlab, Clubhouse, Slite, Slack, Discord & Google Apps
We operate on daily questioning. You must therefore be able to understand the reasons for your actions and know how to take a step back in order to make progress with what already exists!
- You are passionate about development
- You are a team player, empathetic and a good listener.
- You master PHP and more particularly Symfony.
- You have already contributed to the development of API
- You are familiar with DB systems (Doctrine, PostgreSQL, MySQL or MariaDB)
- You are used to doing manual and/or automated tests
- You use Docker
- You know tools for performing asynchronous tasks such as RabbitMQ
- You use Git (of course)
- You have a clear vision of PLC management in production (alerting, performance, etc.).
- You are interested in integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
You will join the Team Product, which is currently composed of :
Kevin, our Engineering Director
Our wonderful devs Back-End, you will find there Jérémy, Kévin and Simon present in Caen, but also Elodie, Benoit, (no, it's not a mistake, we have two Benoit in the team back) Donovan, Fabrice and Thomas, all in full remote in different cities.
You will also work on a daily basis with our Product Director and Product Managers; our Frontend Developers and our QA team.
The product team is the heart of Yousign and is now the most important team in the company.
We are currently in the process of structuring this team into a squad and are looking for experienced talents to join this adventure.
- You apply for the Welcome to the Jungle job offers, simply with your CV and by answering a few questions. These questions replace the pre-qualification interview with our TAM and will enable us to determine your level in our salary scale in order to estimate your salary and agree on your salary at the first exchange.
- You will meet Benoît or Julien, in a one-hour videophonic technical exchange.
- We will send you a technical test to evaluate your expertise, and you will have 7 days to complete it. Of course, we will remain present to answer all your questions.
- You will have a video interview with Kevin where you will have the opportunity to tell us more about your experiences, your skills and your passion for this job.
- Our CTO and co-founder, Antoine, will call you for a final exchange.