Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies. Our product helps anyone to use any software instantly. Our vision is to make every software instantly accessible for any user and close the knowledge gap between humans and machines.
Backend Engineers are an essential part of Userlane’s Product Team. Working closely with product managers and UX specialists, we are developing a solid, stable and yet fast HTTP API that powers our product. We make the most of modern tools like SlimPHP, Doctrine and PHP 7. Some of us specialize in Database modelling, some in performance optimization, but all of us are PHP pros who like clean and stable solutions.
We seek people with exceptional abilities, a track record of accomplishment and we are most interested in qualities that make a lasting difference – problem solving, personal impact, achievement, and leadership skills. If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane might just be the place for you.
- Great career development opportunities - we are growing rapidly and offer various options to take on responsibility.
- Direct impact on the learning experience of several million active users
- Creative environment with talented and ambitious team members
- Regular team events, including video games, team offsites and company dinners
- Budget for hardware of your choice and for individual training and development
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our CTO even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
Please apply via our job page.