Our Fin-Tech client is a provider of an all in one payment solution which is disrupting the way we pay for things, where you can get a Mastercard within minutes, buy vouchers for yourself or gift them to your loved ones and top-up your phone instantly, globally wherever you are.
They are simplifying the complexity of digital mobile payments and breaking language barriers as well as providing a friendly service to everyone.
- Has used efficiently an extensive amount of services of AWS cloud platform such as DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation, X-Ray, EC2, SQS, SES, Systems Manager, CloudWatch and more.
- Extensive experience working as a backend developer using Java with Spring Boot.
- Experience with REST, microservices architectures and AWS Lambda.
- Experience with Databases (Amazon RDS, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB).
- Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS).
- Experience with a version control system (Git), agile software development (Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban), CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven or similar) and logging technologies (Amazon Cloudwatch, ELK stack or similar).
- Experience with AWS and it’s quirks and features.