We were first to bring to market an affordable and connected air quality monitor. It was a great challenge and a tremendous rewarding one, we have now the largest up and running base of connected air quality sensors in the world.
We are also embedding our technology in a growing number of products to leveraged our impact; helping a greater number of people around the globe to understand air pollution and get means to fight it.
As a startup we tackle the air pollution problem with data, sensors and machine learning. We are a growing team of less than 20 committed individuals of 6 different nationalities and already on 3 Continents. If you want to make a difference, consider taking part of this exciting journey.
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free accommodation during trial period.
- You have previously worked on backend development project coding in Java and/or Scala.
- You like to think about data as flux and to architecture applications processing large dataset, producing scalable and efficient code.
- Knowledge and experience of message brokers in high availability context is an asset.
- You want to challenge your skills and keep learning and evaluating new backend technologies.
- Identify and document the approach, break down complex tasks and resolve them through individual contribution or existing software packages.
- Code software for our distributed backend platform; follow up and analyze the performances of the packages you develop.
- Take part of architecture, development, testing and release of our cloud service which collects, processes and streams data from our devices and partners’ devices.
- Work closely with our embedded developers to code interactions with our unique IOT product.