i2x GmbH Published: August 31, 2017
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Eagerness to learn and push the boundaries.
- Enthusiasm to work within an agile and international start-up environment.
- Experience working with data intensive applications.
- Confidence with Python and an open eye for high quality software.
- Practical experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience developing APIs using django-rest-framework.
- Knowledge of Docker and/or AWS is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid English communication skills.
- You will work closely with our engineers, data scientists and designers to develop high quality products for our customers.
- You will develop scalable and reliable RESTful APIs.
- You will architect and implement microservices for a better resilience of the system.
- You will keep an open eye on the system as a whole to identify bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.
- You will assure the seamless integration between various components of our system.
What’s in it for you:
- Visa Support
- Work with a young and highly motivated team that wants to make a difference.
- Become a part of a huge network of business angels, investors and entrepreneurs with the experience of building stable tech companies.
- Enjoy both freedom and responsibility of a modern and dynamic environment.
- Be part of Europe’s most active startup ecosystem, right in the heart of Berlin.
- Work with the latest technologies and tools in order to get sh*t done.
- Be part of a motivated team that attends conferences and meetups in order to grow our common knowledge.
- A competitive salary and a lot of time for self improvement.
- Free beverages around the office.
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume HERE (it's fast)