Access every thing. Kisi builds mobile access systems that let businesses access, share and monitor their physical spaces. We envision a world in which access is fully digitized, easy to manage, and not constrained by keys, cards, fobs or transponders. We offer state of the art apps that make sharing as convenient as entering an email address.
We're looking for someone who's genuinely interested in becoming part of our mission to disrupt a century old industry!
Your tasks as a backend developer of Kisi will be a lot of things, but never dull.
- Build highly robust and scalable cloud endpoints used by hundreds of thousands of users from all over the world
- Build data pipelines to evaluate and analyze data streams and detect anomalous patterns and security concerns
- Improve the toolkit around releasing new versions incl. automatic status updates, release notes and regression testing
- Measure endpoint performance metrics and improve degradations to alert ahead of failure
- You've mastered the latest technologies and you're experienced with modern tools and workflows (Ruby experience preferred)
- You are well versed in writing good code: clean, modular, tested, scalable
- You love cutting edge tech and you're passionate about working on a product that is solving real world problems
- High level of communication and teamwork skills
- We love our product, and want you to share our passion for taking access control, a $65Bn industry, to the 21st century.
- We’re fun to work with and kinda geeky, and located in Sweden, the US, and some more places around the world!
- We’ll challenge you, as you’ll be working together with both web and embedded developers! We’ll make sure you feel that you learn something every single day.
- Join us for our annual Kisi Kamp with the whole team, as well as team lunches and fun team events!