Loudly is a startup located in Berlin, that launched the successful Music Maker JAM app on both Android and iOS. Loudly also has ventured into social-music platforms, music-related AI.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER TO JOIN OUR AGILE TEAM
If you want to be part of a development team that creates an amazing experience for millions of music fans around the globe, then this is the right job for you! You will join the team as a Back-end developer. The Backend Team at Loudly is responsible for several databases and services that power multiple and highly successful products. We are growing this team with a Backend developer with a focus on Rest APIs and integrating third-party services. Become part of a small team of professionals with a flat hierarchy and get inspired by a technology that is built upon years of experience from creating globally successful music creation software.
We assume that you have several years of relevant professional programming experience, however, individuals with extreme talent will always be considered. You are capable of delivering well-structured code that finds the right balance between quick results and maintainability.
You will have:
- Successfully completed studies in software engineering, or equivalent professional experience;
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing backend interfaces for web and mobile applications by using PHP;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Confident in writing tests with TDD approach by using e.g. PHP Unit;
- Profound knowledge with modern frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, or similar;
- Design and development of relational and non-relational databases i.e. MySQL and Redis;
- Familiarity with Git flow;
- Capable of taking on the technical responsibility for a product;
- High sense of code quality and security;
- Experienced to work in an agile environment;
- Solid proficiency in English.
BONUS points if you have:
- Experience in Golang programming language;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with integrating third-party services i.e. Amazon-S3;
- Knowledge of caching systems and versioning tools;
- Confident with continuous integration & deployment;
- Passion for working in music, video, or social products.
- A friendly & transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues;
- An exciting and responsible role with great impact;
- International workplace environment, creative atmosphere.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. Your application must be in English.