Everimpact is on a mission to make it easier for cities and businesses to measure their greenhouse gas emissions, identify opportunities to reduce emissions, and finance needed investments. In short, we use data to fight climate change.
Our climate monitoring system combines satellite, ground sensors, and AI data into a software platform to establish cities and businesses' carbon footprint. As a result, clients can identify reduction opportunities and access financing for their climate investments.
Everimpact has been selected by Google for it’s Startups’ first Accelerator program on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and recently won Shell’s New Energy challenge. It is working with several partners to deploy large scale and high impact projects starting with cities and the shipping industry. Everimpact is backed by the European Commission, the Asian Development bank and several corporate VCs.
About your role
This is a permanent position working with the Project Technical Leader and in close coordination with the Chief Data Scientist and the CTO.
- DESIGN and DEVELOP the Everimpact Service Platform
- DEFINE technical specifications and
- WRITE technical documentation
- HELP the team overcome daily challenges: technical, organizational and human
- PARTICIPATE in the implementation, development and maintenance phases of the application as well as in the test phases of the developed functionalities.
- ENSURING technical monitoring
Most likely, you are passionate about climate change and making a difference for the planet, mission-driven and team-player.
- You master the Google Cloud Platform environment and you have implemented distributed service architecture
- Ideally, you are proficient in NodeJS, PHP and/or JAVA environments, and have knowledge about PostgreSQL, GoogleBigQuery, Python, Docker, Linux, Gitlab-CI
- You are an expert in developing APIs to retrieve georeferenced data (satellite images and IoT sensors among others)
- You have experience in automated data processing including conversion processes
- You are familiar with developing processed data channels towards user interfaces and service portals
- 3+ years of experience
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- big data analytics
- data architecture
- IoT (e.g. raspberry, Arduino, LoRaWAN)
We encourage female applicants and applicants from a variety of backgrounds.
What we offer
- Meaningful work: work on a cutting edge solution that helps bring about a zero-carbon future
- Growth: be part of Everimpact’s core team and grow with us. Your impact will be significant and there is scope to craft your ideal role
- Dynamic, mission drive and collaborative team
- Positive, fun and caring culture
- International: while the company’s gravity center is in France/Paris, the team is international and English is the working language
- Hybrid Remote: a mix of remote working and regular gatherings at one of our offices (Paris (FR), Copenhagen (DK), London (UK))
- Competitive compensation package and potential eligibility for employee stock
If you want to contribute to the growth of a Climate Tech Startup full of values, working on large scale projects that can really help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and founded by Ex-United Nations leaders- you are one step away from your next professional opportunity!
Please apply using the below link. We look forward to hearing from you!