Who are you:
- You are currently enrolled or have completed your bachelor’s degree in Web Development or Software Development, or something similar
- You have some programming experience and is willing to complete a small assignment as an application to the position
Skills you must have:
- Ruby On Rails (or another OOP language like Java/C#/Python/other)
- MySQL (or other SQL database)
Optional skills which are a plus but not a requirement:
What characteristics are we looking for?
- Do you have a passion to work as a team member in a fast-growing startup?
- Are you driven to grow your skills and use them to make an impact?
- Can you be self-motivated and work independently to deliver on set targets?
- Don’t waste any time and apply for this position and please share your portfolio as part of your application.
How to apply:
Please apply via The Hub. We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the desired start and end date, as well as your job status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period of 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact our HR Coordinator Laura at +45 42955366, or via email to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Where are we?
- Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
- This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards, which we really hope for!
- Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.