As a Backend Developer, you will:
- Work closely with the core development team, speed up our back-end coding and build new features and functions in 2 week sprints
- Responsibility for development and maintenance of the Bikemap code base – our gateway to millions of active Bikemap users worldwide
- Work together with designers and marketing specialists who deliver you concepts, bringing to life exciting new use cases for cyclists
As a Full Stack Developer, you bring:
- Extensive knowledge about Python and Django and experience in developing web applications
- Prior experience with GeoDjango, Elasticsearch, Django REST framework, Redis and/or nginx is a plus but not mandatory
- An eye for perfection, a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work independently
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Commitment to standards & writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience with maps and GIS tools is a plus
- Very good German and / or English skills
Why you should be a Full Stack Developer at Bikemap:
- We take a no-bullshit approach to working for our users. This means letting the best idea win on a daily basis. We cherish creativity and brainpower, not hierarchy.
- Bikemap offers the unique chance to build a truly global cycling platform. If you love cycling as much as we do, Bikemap provides you with the environment to advance by leaps and bounds – both personally and professionally.
- We offer a startup salary starting from €40k / year (38,5h/week) depending on your experience
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!