Are you a back-end development maverick looking for a new career challenge? If so, we are looking for you!
LEXIT is a blockchain-based platform that makes selling IP, tech assets and even entire companies as simple as buying real estate. And we want YOU as part of the team behind this first online business marketplace.
What this job is about
We are looking for a back-end developer who enjoys challenges, working in a rapidly moving environment and building innovative platforms. You’ll have a major impact on how the platform is developed – highly responsible and highly rewarding task.
We expect you to have passion towards learning, great problem-solving skills and willingness to work in a startup environment.
Your day-to-day work
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Working on front-end projects occasionally or when required
- Focus on full stack development, and dev ops
This job is a good fit for you if you have
- Excellent knowledge about code splitting and REST services standards. (C# Microsoft. Net stack.)
- Strong C# background, have worked with REST API's and standards
- Strong MSSQL server knowledge and T-SQL experience
- Some knowledge about Entity framework, LINQ
- Good knowledge about Git repository, SVN, VSO, TFS
Life at LEXIT
We are an international startup that believes in the power of collaboration. You will feel empowered to bring your best ideas to the table, and then see them become tangible actions.
Our luxury office is located in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia. Alongside a competitive salary and bonus package, we offer team events, sports benefits, free inside parking, and a wide range of learning opportunities.
We are the beginning of our journey, and we are growing fast to fulfill our mission: to bring the Mergers and Acquisitions market to the digital landscape.
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about what is LEXIT, please visit our website.
We hope to find a person who shares the passion and energy towards what s/he is doing. We’ll fill open positions as soon as we find the right candidates. Let us know, why you’d like to work for us and send us your CV today.