Our LiDAR Sensor is already one of the best in the world and produces great 3D data. But in addition to great hardware, we also build software for processing that data. Help us create software that converts point clouds into scene understanding, for example for autonomous driving and many other exciting applications: We have multiple exciting specific tasks which we will show you once you applied!
We are a fast-growing Start-up in Munich that develops sensors for intelligent machines. Our innovative LiDAR technology is an enabler for autonomous driving. Be part of that team and help to shape the mobility of the future!
- Get acquainted with ROS, PCL or similar frameworks for handling LiDAR data
- We’ll give you insights and discuss what solutions are required
- Research the problem and pick suitable algorithms and frameworks
- Implement your concept and showcase the results
- You are currently studying computer science or electrical engineering (or similar)
- You have relevant programming skills in C++
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with LiDAR point cloud processing is great (but rare)
- You have very good communication skills in English or German