At Valispace we accelerate the path to the future:
Do you want to see Mars colonies, underwater data centres and self-flying taxis come to life soon? Valispace is a collaborative engineering software that enables hardware engineers to build the products of the future. Instead of mailing design files back and forth and copy-pasting information across documentation, we allow multidisciplinary teams to collaborate with a single source of truth of engineering data.
Today teams already develop satellites, rockets and space stations with Valispace, but our fast-paced international team won’t stop until we have conquered all complex engineering verticals. Want to join the ride?
A typical week for you at Valispace:
- Develop and execute a coherent detailed marketing strategy
- Write blog articles and website/email/newsletter/flyer/social media content
- Develop concepts for customer interaction at trade shows (booth, marketing material, booth events, follow-up emails, etc.)
- Improve our sales material (presentations, pitch, etc.)
- Join us at trade shows to win new customers
- Coordinate website/video/graphic designers to deliver a coherent message across all channels
Is this you?
- You have experience in B2B marketing for software products
- You have worked in or for engineering companies and/or a very good - understanding of how they operate
- You are enthusiastic about developing our company’s marketing & sales strategies but you are also not afraid of walking the walk and implementing it.
- You will work at our downtown Lisbon office.
- You should speak fluent English
0.0% – 1.0% (Equity)