Please find the Job Specifications below.
Position: AWS & Azure Architect
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should be an expert in Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Lake analytics, SQL server, Azure SQL DW IOT hub, Event Hub etc.
- Detailed functional and technical mapping of the project along with solution architecture of the same.
- Should have the ability to evaluate between various open source and cloud services available in azure and propose the relevant one for the architecture.
- Lead the design of AWS pattern solution to meet business requirement, assess client workloads and technology landscape for cloud suitability, develop business case and cloud adoption roadmap.
- Lead the implementation of AWS solutions for new pattern or products using common AWS technologies like Elastic Load Balancing, Application Load Balancing, regionally distributed EC2 instances etc.
- Experience on defining migration strategy to move application to cloud.
- Expertise on designing overall virtual private cloud (VPC) environment including server instance, storage instance, subnets, availability zones etc.
- Very strong experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Engage with AWS around solving business and technical problems in the AWS ecosystem.
- Understanding of Elasticity and Scalability concept (Load Balancers, memcached, master/slave architecture).
- Experience in AWS standards, best practices, DevOps Concepts, Cloud Security Concepts, Cloud Monitoring, Operational Performance tools.