We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Customer Support Associate Project Manager you will learn and acquire capabilities on how to prioritize, plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects. You will be defining projects from definition to closure, even defining the best processes for every case. We are seeking a very hands-on person who has interest and some knowledge about the project management topic and that wants to grow in that area in a firm that provides a huge opportunity of facing new projects every single day. This person will handle projects under the scope of B2B (last mile delivery) courier support.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define new project opportunities based on a good understanding of the department needs - together with the PMO & B2B teams.
- Participate in the meetings with the stakeholders involved to ensure all the requirements and needs are met
- Project planning and follow-up to ensure success
- Find work-arounds, be creative and prioritize when things are tough.
- Work closely with cross functional teams that need to be engaged and motivated to fulfill the project needs.
- Communicate and align all stakeholders involved at any time.
- Ensure that the solution/approach taken by the project is global and benefits most of our hubs and agents (and of course meets the needs of the involved departments)
- Ensure the best support experience for couriers while meeting B2B Ops needs.
- Good communication skills in English
- Great team player and organisational skills
- At least 2 years experience on project management
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.