UnternehmerTUM paves the way for entrepreneurs and innovation.
We support companies and start-ups in taking on the challenges of our time and successfully creating new businesses from them. As a leading innovation and incubation center in Europe, UnternehmerTUM makes an active contribution to solving societal challenges and strengthening the sustainability of Germany.
UnternehmerTUM’s Accelerator TechFounders in cooperation with DIGITAL+ PARTNERS is looking for an...
DIGITAL+ PARTNERS is an experienced growth equity investor focusing on the IndustrialTech and FinTech sectors in Germany and internationally. We seek to play an active role in the digital transformation of the broader industrial and financial technology ecosystems, providing growth capital and scale-up support to companies with the ambition to become world market leaders in their field.
- Support the Partners in daily operations and special projects
- Support in maintaining contact with portfolio companies, investors & partners
- Continuous improvement and integration of new processes and tools
- Above average degree in economics and/or engineering
- Initial practical experience in one of the following fields: investment banking, strategic consulting, IT systems & software development, engineering
- Structured and analytical style of working
- Performance-driven and independent
- Affinity for IndustrialTech and FinTech
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & German
What we offer:
- Dynamic working environment with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Partner team with experience in VC/PE investments and execution of growth strategies
- Steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility, and freedom of action
Type of contract:
Internship 3-6 months
Entrepreneurship Center at the Campus of the Technischen Universität München, Garching
- Cover letter
- Resume / CV
- Important qualifications and references
c/o UnternehmerTUM & TechFounders
85748 Garching (Munich)
+49 89 1250 128-50