Orsatech is a boutique corporate finance firm providing bespoke investment banking services comprising mergers and acquisitions sell / buy side advisory, preparation of financial promotion documentation including financial models, pitch decks and valuations, and fundraising services including capital / debt raising and negotiation advisory.
We work with revenue generating start-ups, small and lower mid-market companies, venture capital and private equity firms typically focusing on transactions in the £500k to £50M range.
From our base in London we service clients in the UK and across Europe, USA, Middle East aand Asia Pacific.
We have specific industry expertise across a range of sectors including healthcare and medical equipment, life sciences and pharmaceuticals, financial services, fashion and personal goods, retail and wholesale trade and aerospace and automotive.
- Lead client meetings and pitches, provide strategic advice and client proposals.
- Reviewing client financial models and assisting analysts with funding structures and valuations.
- Reviewing client pitch decks and assisting presentation designers with storytelling and identifying key messages.
- Producing recommendations for clients of matching potential Angel, VC, PE, Corporate or Family Office investors based on own knowledge, company relationships and investor database searches.
- Contacting potential investors to introduce clients, respond to investor questions and produce additional material as required.
Solicit feedback and recommend changes to services or strategy as required.
- Updating client investor dashboards as required and liaise with clients to discuss updates to try and secure funding.
- Once term sheets are issued, work with Angels, VCs, PEs, Corporates or Family Offices involved and client to advise and assist through to close.
- Introduce company and discuss capital raise process with potential new clients. Evaluate likelihood for capital raise.
- Manage client business development and sales team.
Key skills required :
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, accountancy or business. Additional qualifications such as CFA desirable.
- You must have 4-5 years experience working within transactions team of Big 4 accountancy firm or tier 1 bank.
- Good knowledge of capital raising and M&A.
- Experience of working for corporate finance boutique beneficial.
- Fluent in Excel with knowledge of advanced functions such as VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, IFS, SUMPRODUCT, XIRR and experience of advanced excel charting and analysis tools.
- Knowledge, or experience of tech industry transactions.
- Adequate space with desk / workstation, chair and secure paper filing storage with suitable lighting and heating / cooling to be used for working at home.
- Ability to be able to manage time and non-office work distractions whilst working from home. Ability to work on own initiative under time pressure.
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
We do not provide visa sponsorship.