To strengthen our team we are looking for a Customer Care & Order Processing - Logistics Associate.
You report directly to the management and are involved in all parts of the value chain of our products. The tasks are challenging and varied, with a strong operational focus but also an analytical focus. Our tasks require a high level of commitment and in return, you will learn about many topics in our start-up.
Become part of a meaningful challenge that serves the development of new and more affordable drugs and thus the alleviation and cure of diseases.
1. order processing/logistics
- Receiving incoming orders
- Guiding and supporting customers through the order process
- Managing order processing: organizing shipments + preparing customs documentation.
- Control and analysis of product inventory by working with ERP and coordination with our partners
- Organization of drug procurement
- Preparation/updating of monthly sales reports
- Activity and cost analysis: ensuring traceability of all business information on a daily basis
- Support in the continuous optimization of business processes
3. quality management
- Qualification of customers and management of the documentation system in the field of quality according to GDP (based on the German Drug Law, AMG)
- General support in the quality area: GMP/GDP, monitoring of drug recalls
- University/college / bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, supply chain management, natural sciences or similar discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Good to very good knowledge of German is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- IT-affine personality, who already has experience with ERP
- You have a very good command of the usual office programs (Outlook, Word, etc.) and can work independently as well as excel in a team environment
- You are flexible and have the desire to grow in an agile start-up environment
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Your 'self-starter' mentality allows you to repeatedly tackle new challenges and you are therefore self-motivated and able to work independently
Evidentic is a young innovative company providing original medicines for research and new drug development. Through our unique concept, we enable our customers to buy small quantities of these drugs as consumables, saving costs and time.
We are the world's only supplier of urgently needed research reagents. As a first-mover, we continue to expand our unique marketplace for researchers every day. Our mission is to help research companies produce cheaper drugs faster and at lower cost so that more people can be treated and cured.