We are looking for an Associate to join our Advisory team based in our London office. This individual will work with an interdisciplinary team to deliver innovation consulting and venture design services across a variety of engagements in financial services. A successful candidate will use their passion for design, technology or entrepreneurship to contribute valuable insights to this process. They will have the opportunity to develop professionally at one of the most respected financial services technology players and interact with our broader ecosystem, all within a flexible working environment.
Scope of role:
- Conduct industry research to understand the most relevant and highest quality early stage businesses (as well as innovative incumbent offerings) competing with existing financial services providers
- Use analytical and/or creative skills to recognise patterns and generate valuable insights, drawn from multiple data sources including professional experience, ongoing research, industry trends, and organisational thought leadership
- Construct client presentations and deliverables to the highest professional standard using Anthemis proprietary Advisory framework and tools
- Contribute to ideation of innovative business concepts and help create compelling cases for venture investing
- Insatiably curious: eager to learn, open mindset
- Team-orientated: the majority of our work is in teams
- High intellect: Must be capable of multi-lateral thought and understanding of complex problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset: at ease with ambiguity, fluid structures and concepts -not stressed or paralysed by ambiguity.
- Values semantics: appreciates meaning, seeks to clarify the source of change.
- Client facing skills: an articulate communicator, respectful and confident, seeks to understand, qualify, clarify and deliver – without over-complicating
- Detail-oriented: meticulous about work content
An ideal candidate will bring one of the following specialist skill sets:
- Design: thinks in pictures, able to build clear, visually stimulating diagrams and presentations, experience with customer research, background in UX, service design or similar design discipline
- Technology: sees the matrix, able to digest and explain complex technical concepts clearly and simply, background in science, math, software development or similarly technical foundations
- Entrepreneurship: comfortable with a blank sheet of paper, able to identify needs and/or opportunities and ideate solutions to address them, experience working with and/or in startups
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- English fluency (proficient in at least one other language is a bonus)
- Appropriate working permit in UK / EU
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching & Group Life Assurance Scheme 4 x salary benefit
- Holidays - it's important you take time off! You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays, so a total of 33 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, pamper sessions and office snacks to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
To apply please visit https://www.workable.com/j/B1BB34D32F