Assistant Vice President - Client Engagement - LIF004873
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of AVP-Client Engagement In this role, you will be responsible for the wholistic solution design for our foundational partner client, for both the core 2.x product and client specific features, configurations and integration. Working with Product Management, business analysts and the client, the Design Lead will demonstrate mastery of the solution design, ensuring that it is exhaustive, fit for purpose, appropriately documented, in line with product strategy and agreed with the foundational partner client.
Responsibilities As a AVP-Client Engagement your responsibilities include –
- Define and manage the design process ensuring all aspects of the solution design are gathered in the appropriate documentation with the appropriate transparency and specificity.
- Provide day to day direction to business analysts and product managers to develop the design
- Work with the Project Coordinator to ensure the design activities are scheduled and aligned correctly to the project plan.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate the required client design workshops. Acquire partner on board for the design and all client project work.
- Build strong client relationships and actively handle client expectations and scope to ensure the solution design is accepted and within budget.
- Ensure the client User Requirements Specification and to-be process maps for the core product, configurations and customizations is gathered and maintained.
- Ensure the appropriate product requirements and designs are captured and maintained.
- Ensure the appropriate client specific requirements and designs are captured and maintained.
- Work with product management to ensure the product requirements and design work are elaborated and transitioned to the product engineering teams, ensuring a clear and complete understanding.
- Work with business analysts to ensure the client requirements and design work are elaborated and transitioned to the implementation delivery teams, ensuring a clear and complete understanding.
- Support clients in planning and handling their user acceptance testing, and document user acceptance test scripts
- Review technical designs, prototypes and other work products to ensure they fulfil the requirements.
- Assist the PVAI QA and client testing teams with translating client requirements into test conditions and encouraged results.
- Support the testing process to ensure defects are accurately prioritised and categorised for resolution by the appropriate teams.
- Functional support and design ownership throughout deployment and hyper care.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Good experience in a client facing senior business analyst role (including functional software design experience) in a PV consulting or technology services company.
- Strong understanding of PV related regulations and business operations.
- Extensive experience of drug safety case processing systems and associated. standards, inc. E2B and MedDRA.
- Excellent management and motivation skills across remote teams.
- Full appreciation of the complete SDLC lifecycle in a GxP environment.
- Outstanding requirements and design documentation skills.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, bias to action and ownership of outcomes, with solid attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and compassion skills.
- Ability to build structure from ambiguity and communicate this vision to their team for execution.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment.
- Must be willing to travel as needed (as and when safe to do so).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Assistant Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 14, 2021, 10:05:57 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time