We are recognised as one of the leading players for German Small andMid Caps. We top the league tables for IPOs and rights issues in our market niche and can boast some of the most prominent investment houses and family offices amongst our core client base. We cover a broad universe of 150 stocks with a focus on TecDax, MDAX and SDAX for which we aim to be the "go-to" investment bank with an offering that encompasses institutional research, equity sales, Equity/ Debt capital markets, Trading and Corporate Brokerage. The latter comprises Equity Advisory and Designated Sponsoring and aims to offer state-of-the-art liquidity support for our corporate relationships. What started as a four-entrepreneur-boutique in 2009 in Hamburg is now a 40+ employee business with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Zurich - and we have ambitious plans to keep growing. This is why we are looking for a H&A’s UK Equities Team is looking for a team assistant (replacement) given the recent promotion of our former assistant. The position is targeted to be filled immediately. We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic addition to our small team to take on the main responsibilities of all administrative related topics in our London office.
- Diary management for the UK sales team (roadshows, investor and corporate calls/meetings); organising and directing calls/Zoom meetings, booking travel, and processing expenses and invoices, in addition to ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Managing all basic accounts and ensure smooth operation of office-related processes
- Using H&A’s CRM/client databases to document client-related interactions and comply with all relevant deadlines.
- Printing/binding corporate/internal presentations
- Frequent internal (H&A HQ Hamburg/Frankfurt) and external (distribute incoming calls to the team)communication
- Supporting the setup and managing of H&A’s events alongside the team in Hamburg, as well as attendance at key events (across Europe once travelling is possible again)
- Effective office management and good communication skills, as well as reliability/diligence, are essential
- Proficient user of outlook and other standard office programmes (Word/PowerPoint)
- Willingness to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm
- Confident to communicate with senior executives and portfolio managers
What We Offer:
- Work in an exciting industry at a fast-growing and fast-paced investment bank which has kept its start-up character
- Be part of a growing and highly relevant team that closely works together in order to exploit opportunities in equity markets (UK is H&A’s largest and most relevant single market)
- Constant learning curve in an environment to establish and grow new as well as existing skills with the potential for further career development (potential to grow into Junior Sales / Business Development)
You are interested? Please apply through the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you.