Aviget is a technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. Our solutions are helping airlines to better engage with their passengers. Aviget has recently been supported by AI StartUp Incubator in Prague and we are looking to grow our team in our offices in Trnava or Prague.
If you would like to get a hands-on experience on the project from the concept to final hand-off to the customer, work with the newest technologies in the field of artificial intelligence, then Aviget is the right place for you!
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence Engineer (Senior)
- Selected candidate will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to customer.
- Develop Chatbot applications
- Develop REST/JSON API’s
- Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent programming skills in .NET core, MSSQL
- Experience with Apache Camel framework is a plus
- Experience with Angular framework is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and/or AI services (DialogFlow, AWS, IBM, Azure, etc.)
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS or Azure)
Minimum required education and experience
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Deep Learning or other related fields.
A minimum of three years of professional post-academic work experience with a Master’s or additional years of experience at BSc level will be considered. Strong mathematical/computing science background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Marking, or similar.
Desired additional skills and abilities
- Someone who is passionate about AI and can show examples of their skills utilizing open-source capabilities that they can show as part of that passion;
- The freedom to use your talent and background to help us make noise in the industry quickly.
Based in Trnava, Bratislava or Prague.
Basic wage component (gross)
€3000 - €3300 (self-employed) / €1900 - €2140 (full-time employee)