- Partner with Account Managers to scope complex projects, speak to creative capabilities and present designs on client calls.
- Experienced conceptual and creative designer, skilled in from-scratch design work across all of our categories (Visual Identity design, Presentation Design, Graphic Design and Web Design).
- Set creative direction and lead designers on large scale projects by providing guidance and feedback across all work to elevate the creative bar.
- No need to spend time looking for work or discussing with clients, you will receive a constant flow of projects while others take care of the administrative work.
- As part of our Specialist team, your job will be to work on premium projects across all our Graphic Design Services, Web Design and PowerPoint Services.
- We work for premium corporate clients including large global corporations. We learn our client's style preferences and develop their branding.
- Be part of dedicated client teams responsible for building long-lasting client relationships, and a community of top-tier specialists that work, learn, build and have fun together. Over time you will be aligned with several accounts as their dedicated Art Director.
- Work from wherever you want and manage your own schedule.
- Art Director experience in a professional business context.
- Excellent design skills and understanding of modern style conventions and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the expectation of joining client calls.
- Must be able to provide constructive and clear creative feedback to designers. Design management experience is a plus.
- Always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and on budget.
- Interest in learning and sharing about new design trends and tools.
- Fast and stable internet connection.
- Be available to work a minimum of 25-30 hours per week.
Please apply directly through this link: here