Our Art Director will set the visual identity for the Verse brand and product. This is the key role in setting the visual execution of every piece of content we produce. Not a single asset shall go out into the world without your stamp on it. From social media to website, video, push-notifications, emails, press photos and beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on a brand already loved by more than a million people across Europe. As the Art director at Verse you will:
- Work across the company to create a beautiful visual language for the finance application used by Europe’s next generation.
- Adapt feedback, data, and research from our user-base into design that speaks the language of the people who Verse.
- Deliver clear, beautiful design guidelines to be followed by our Product and Marketing teams as well as freelancers and partners.
- Act as the visual-editor-in-chief for every piece of content containing the Verse name.
Get your hands dirty. We’re a startup and so you will be expected to create beautiful assets to deadlines in order to drive growth and meet goals.
- You’re an experienced visual creator. You’ve created exceptional visual work for top brands around the world and have a portfolio that you’re very proud of.
- You’re a multi-disciplinary designer. You may have your specialties but you’re proficient in online, offline, digital, animation, video, photography, web, app, typography, and more.
- Not only are you a more than proficient user of the entire Adobe suite, but you’re also able to bring us leadership on whether we should be using Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and perhaps some other cutting edge tools.
- You have experience of overhauling the visual identity of a company or brand
- You know how data and design inform each other. You do not dismiss data as something that gets in the way of good design.
- You know the financial impact of great design.
- You cannot wait to see how people are interacting with your design and you know that how people react and respond to your design is the ultimate measure of its success
- You’ve managed small teams. Either on a project basis, or you have coordinated several freelancers to produce work for one set brand identity.
- You love modern. You love to work on the cutting edge of design. Designing for the next generation is something that excites you deeply.
- Working proficiency in English. Native Fluency in Spanish preferred. Ability in any other European language is an advantage.
Verse treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines and applicable regulations.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected] We will treat your request and information as confidentially as possible in accordance with our privacy policies and applicable requirements. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.