As a fast-growing international corporation with a team of currently 180 enthusiasts, and with activities in more than 60 countries, we are in the process of ushering in a new era in therapy systems / products and biotechnology.
For this purpose, we are looking for clever and visionary minds who like to create and shape the future, and who would fit perfectly into our innovative and quality-oriented company with individual team players.
The European headquarters are located in southeastern Berlin.
We are looking as of now for full-time and direct hire in our Berlin-office for a :
Art Director Digital (m / f / d)
As Art Director Digital you understand and communicate corporate identity, visual language, branding and visual concepts.
Target group oriented, you visualize the CytoSorbents brand and therapy across different touchpoints. The focus is on the further development of our external communication from a purely medical-scientific, to a more emotional approach.
You will work closely with our internal graphics team, taking defined imagery and graphics and translating and developing them into video and animation.
Where your expertise is needed
- As part of the Marketing Operations team, you will collaborate with management, medical professionals, product managers, and creatives across the company
- You create detailed briefs, liaise with external agencies and service providers
- You know how to deliver creative work designed for use across all common holistic brand touchpoints
- You plan and manage shoots, filming and digital campaigns, optimize online media and digital campaigns, produce motion visuals and assets for platforms, websites and social media
- Identify and implement current trends in design and communication
- Continuous analysis of the market, target groups and the latest techniques and tools
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed studies in the area of communication, graphic, product or media design
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a graphic designer or in a comparable position
- You are confident in handling of premiere video editing & aftereffects, graphic animation as well as Adobe CC
- First experiences in 3D (Cinema 4D) / interface to animation 2D-3D
- Strong sense for visual design, as well as very good knowledge in digital design
- High level of creativity, commitment, communication skills and teamwork
- Fluent German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment in a sustainable and
- successfully growing company with start-up-mentality
- An open-ended full-time contract
- Attractive and flexible working conditions
- A competitive salary package including a stock option program
- Great team events
- Home Office