Company: Generate Bv
Location: Office in Warsaw; flexible working location and time
Report to: Sales Director
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation: competitive base salary + attractive sales commission
Compensation: base salary + attractive sales commission
Do you want to work for an innovative and international company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because of our rapid growth, we are expanding our ambitious team with a fulltime Sales Manager in Mazowieckie.
Since 2013, Generate has grown into distributor of solar products from the Chinese top 10 solar system brands.
As a Sino-Belgian company, with sales office in Mazowieckie and Belgium; and quality assurance and control office in Shanghai, our greatest strength is our ability to offer a range of products suited to today’s rapidly evolving market, whilst ensuring optimal cost efficiency and availability.
At Generate, we work closely with our Chinese suppliers and our customers, forming the link between Chinese solar system producers and Belgian or Polish solar distributors/ installers who set up new installations every day.
About the position
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for actively promoting, offering and handling the online e-commerce wholesale platform and all products to both new and existing customers in order to achieve the company’s ambitious goals.
About the job
- Extending the sales channels among PV installers, EPC providers and wholesalers in Mazowieckie as target partners.
- Assure the company’s best-in-class service level and shortest response time through an efficient communication between the customer and the company.
- Follow-up the quote-to-delivery process together with the Director.
- Continuously update customers on product changes and modifications, services and pricing.
- Understand customer requirements, providing commercial and technical assistance and ensuring the delivery of optimum solutions.
- Keeping her-/ himself up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by self-learning and attending trainings and company meetings.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting customers to review product needs where applicable.
- Participation in sales and marketing events.
- Support the marketing team in the organization of solar exhibition
- Assist with on-site training for customers.
- Collect customer feedback.
- Gather and share market intelligence.
- Share market knowledge & administration of client information in a secured cloud based CRM
At least two-years’ experience as area sales representative in Mazowieckie.
- Desired: demonstrable sales history in Mazowieckie with a strong customer network, ideally with direct customers like residential solar installers or solar system distribution companies
- Natural networker and people oriented individual
- Love to communicate and interact with others
- Independent and self-motivated as they are expected to manage their own time and make decisions with their own judgement
- Intensive travelling across Mazowieckie is required
- Languages: Polish (native) and English (good) spoken and written
- Base salary plus competitive sales commission
- Company car and gas; representation budget
- flexible working time and location
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the energy storage transition by scaling a well-established and uniquely placed business in the sector.
Working very closely with the teams in Belgium and China you will have the chance to completely define, evaluate and improve systems and processes across the business.
Your further development is secured in Generate’s agile, innovative and fast-growing environment, because there are exciting development opportunities.
Did you become interested to learn more about our company? Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact Liang Sun, Sales Director on +32 483 084 594; or visit our website www.generatesolar.pl