As part of an agile team you will substantially influence the future of the building industry by kicking-off and driving new exciting projects focusing on Germany’s biggest house building portal Fertighaus.de as well as the development of new service offerings.
- Become part of the Business Development Team and help building up innovative building planning projects and capabilities independently.
- Scout trends and generate true insights on the building industry of the future.
- Become the expert on building related topics to increase value creation for our customers.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams in a fast-pace environment.
- Communicate with external stakeholders to identify trends and opportunities early on.
- Own your projects from MVP to finish line while being supported by experienced professionals.
- Drive hands-on MVPs and ensure success of mid-term projects.
- Be part of a fun team eager to master change in a traditional industry.
- You completed at least a Bachelor's degree or an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related fields.
- You have work experience or relevant internships in, e.g., architectural offices, building companies, real estate developers or other environments focusing on the building industry.
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- You love to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- You enjoy to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You are interested in changing the building industry for the better.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer
- Impact: A shaping role in a fast growing company, a leading platform and new projects, a very strong business team, and a rewarding mission: shaping an entire industry to enhance people’s lives
- Personal development: Space and trust combined with mentoring through our experienced founders and full support for internal and external training & development activities
- Strong & fun colleagues: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open & supporting culture, short decisions and a healthy mix of seriousness & fun is expecting you
- Attractive conditions: A highly competitive package and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits and beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars
You would like to make a difference and value to work in a great team? We should talk! Please apply at https://neuraum-jobs.personio.de/job/93671?_pc=3037#apply. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us by phone at 030-577040922. Your contact person is Dominic Brunner.