Germany Swabian Instruments is a young and quickly growing high-tech start-up from Stuttgart (Germany).
We develop novel instrumentation for time-correlated single-photon counting, with applications in quantum technology, life sciences, and optical data communication.
Our revolutionary measurement architecture supports research across disciplines. Hundreds of customers worldwide, many of them at the world's leading research institutions, rely on our technology that enables for them a strikingly faster implementation of their research projects.
In close collaboration with them, we create new software and hardware solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow's scientists.
We are looking for an outstanding physicist (m / f / d) with expertise in optics and quantum technology to join us as an Application Scientist (m / f / d).
We offer you a job role with close ties to academia and the possibility to grow with us.
Provide technical support and advice to our customers
Evaluate and implement new applications of time-correlated single-photon counting
Design and implement application-specific demo setups, test benches, and turn-key solutions
Keep our growing Application Programming Interface clean, consistent, and user-friendly
Help the sales team to represent Swabian Instruments at major scientific exhibitions PhD in experimental physics
You are passionate about finding solutions to technical challenges Substantial expertise in data acquisition and data processing Robust knowledge of several programming languages, e.
- g. Python, C++, Matlab, C#, LabVIEW
- Good communication skills, result-oriented
- Collaboration with customers at the world’s top research institutions
- Being an essential link between our developers, the sales team, and our customers
- Take responsibility for expanding our product palette and / or our global business
- An open-minded working atmosphere with a flat organization and flexible working hours
- Top modern office space and working environment