At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered chatbots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We offer a standard offering for its suite of products including AI chatbots (mainly for sales and customer service), email triage bots and an AI scheduling assistant.
Based in Switzerland, we focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian, and Dutch. We have been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, F10 in the past and supported by Generali Switzerland (we have an office in their Innovation Garage in Adliswil).
2018 has been a milestone year for us. Some of our key highlights for 2018 includes:
- Luxembourg Insuretech of the year 2018
- #16 women-founded startups "That Are Shaking Up Tech Across The Globe" by Forbes
- Our current esteemed clients includes AfterPay, SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange) , Generali Switzerland (One of the world's largest Insurance companies), Lings (Innovative Insurance company), SBB (Largest Swiss Railway provider), HWZ, PwC Switzerland, Swica , GoAhead group (Largest UK Railway and bus provider), LNER (Major Railway company in the UK previously VIRGIN Trains).
Check our company page on LinkedIn at this link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/enterprise-bot-private-limited/
What we offer:
Spread across three office locations, we are a team of 20 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
Responsibilities and Duties
We seek an experienced API Integration engineer to lead the future integration and build of applications and data integrations for our global clients and projects. The successful candidate is a hands-on technologist with experience in recognizing technology needs, integration, developing and launching our products & solutions. This position focuses on technologies and processes tying our product portfolio together, ensuring that our services are shared effectively and efficiently both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Managing an API’s life cycle and involved in integration, implementing and testing API’s
- Create API documentation
- Attend client calls and translate conceptual system requirements into technical data and integration requirements.
- Talk and interact with Enterprises, understand typical Enterprise IT Architecture, requirements, etc
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members to assist in the definition of project scope, deliverables, timelines.
- Track and communicate the status of personal deliverable throughout the project lifecycle.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in API integration and testing
- Experience in DevOps will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in understanding an enterprise’s APIs and processes.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment. As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-Trades. A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with the engineering team on integration and architecture.
- Proficient in German/Swiss-German & English languages
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development and GitLab Flow
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies
- The ability to have an impact on a fast-growing startup
- An incredibly dedicated, intelligent, and experienced team to work with
- A great environment that promotes open feedback and a flat hierarchy
- A startup culture (ping-pong tournaments, beer fridge, whiteboards, and post-it walls)