Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects.
We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2020 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
At PwC we recognise that our people are our greatest asset so we continually evolve ways of working to develop and retain the best talent. We invest in focused learning and development roadmaps for all our staff with clear career paths and growth to reward success. We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S4/HANA Finance Consultant at Senior Associate level, ideally with CFIN (Central Finance) knowledge, to join the team.
To be successful you will have
- Experience in SAP ECC FICO and S4/HANA Finance Consulting
- Good knowledge around at least 1 functional area within SAP S4/HANA Finance
- Central Finance (CFIN) Knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Experience of at least one go-live in a SAP S4/HANA Finance project
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
You will be responsible for
- Functional Consulting within SAP S4/HANA Finance projects
- Hands-on ‘Delivery focused’ activities within a larger programme of work
- Proactively assisting in the management of a client, reporting to Manager or Senior Manager Level
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Assist in Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Not the role for you?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.